Back to blog
Measures in response to the novel coronavirus COVID-19: Last Updated on March 18th
- Coto School lessons
All Coto School lessons will be made available online should students wish to take remote lessons.
– Private onsite and dispatch lessons will be made available online immediately at the student’s request.
– Decisions will be made about group lessons as the situation becomes clearer.
* For details, please check the FAQ here.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available in the school, and handrails in public spaces will be cleaned with disinfectant.
- Instructors and staff will be washing their hands, gargling, and disinfecting public spaces appropriately.
- They will measure their temperature before coming to work and if they have a fever of over 37.5 degrees, they will not be permitted to work.
- Events and other scheduled programs may be canceled in order to prevent spreading the virus.
A request to all students
- Before visiting the school, please kindly check your temperature and consider your general physical condition. Please refrain from attending class if you do not feel well.
- You may be asked to return home if you appear unwell (fever, persistent coughing, etc.,).
- If you or a family member is confirmed to have the novel coronavirus, we ask that you promptly inform us and refrain from coming into the school.
The above measures will be in force from March 2, 2020 to the end of April 30, 2020. As the situation develops, things may change.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
*Last Updated on March 18th